Daniel Green Women's Salena Flat
- Color: Blue
- Size: 7 C/D US
The comfortable Salena has a knitted upper and a suede mudguard with a soft fleece lining and a an outsole that allows you to wear this shoe indoors or outdoors. In 1881 Daniel Green, a young traveling shoe salesman for the Wallace Elliott Company in New York City, visited Dolgeville, New York. Daniel was shown a pair of felt shoes fashioned from waste pieces of piano felt which had been made in the Dolgeville Felt Mill. Daniel Green noticed that these felt shoes were worn by many factory workers to keep their feet warm and comfortable on the cold factory stone floors, and thus a legend in footwear was born.
- 80% Wool, Suede
- Synthetic sole
- Genuine suede mudguard trim
- Soft fleece lining
- Latex cushion insole
- Indoor or outdoor outsole
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Item model number: Salena
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Thank you for shopping with us! Have an amazing day!
We get your order shipped out and delivered to your doorstep as quickly as possible.
We are committed to making sure that you leave this transaction satisfied. That means having access to real people that get your questions and concerns answered quickly. Give us a shot and we will make sure that you will look to us again!