Knock Knock Journal, 100 Reasons To Panic, Getting Old (50136)
- style name: Old
style name:Old You're a reasonable, neurotic human being, and boy, there sure are a lot of things to freak out about. Like that impending birthday. Record your stressed-out thoughts in this journal, then reassure yourself that everything's going to be fine. Probably. Knock Knock's much-loved 100 Reasons to Panic Series has struck a chord with its candid yet comforting take on modern anxiety. With the journal spin-offs, you can now embrace - and exorcise - your apprehension every day. Because if you're freaking out, you should get it out. Knock Knock is an award-winning purveyor of witty books and paper products based in Venice, CA.
- 5.75 x 8.25-Inch journal with 128 lined pages
- Flexi-binding, soft-touch laminated cover, ribbon page marker
- Guided journal, each page has a reason to panic and common-sense reassurance printed at the bottom
- Record your stressed-out thoughts in this journal, then reassure yourself everything's going to be fine - probably
- A journal for grownups
- Brand Name: Knock Knock
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.8 x 0.5 inches
- Item model number: 50136
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Color: White, Orange, Black
- Material Type: paper
- Number of Items: 1
- Sheet Size: 5.50 x 8 x.50 inches
- Brightness Rating: 94 lm
- Paper Finish: Uncoated
- Manufacturer Part Number: 50136
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: January 1, 2015
Thank you for shopping with us! Have an amazing day!
We get your order shipped out and delivered to your doorstep as quickly as possible.
We are committed to making sure that you leave this transaction satisfied. That means having access to real people that get your questions and concerns answered quickly. Give us a shot and we will make sure that you will look to us again!