Reebok Realflex Speed 3.0 Running Shoe
- Color: Happy Pink/Flight Blue/White
- Special Size: Little Kid (4-8 Years)
- Size: 1.5 M US Little Kid
Our indemand, RealFlex Speed running shoe is upping its game with a fresh, modern upper and the same multidirectional outsole nodes that every kid loves to flex. Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- 80% Mesh^20% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Slip-on sneaker featuring RealFlex multi-directional flex nodes and 3D Ultralite sole
- Hook-and-loop closure at vamp
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Item model number: REALFLEX SPEED 3.0 - K
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Thank you for shopping with us! Have an amazing day!
We get your order shipped out and delivered to your doorstep as quickly as possible.
We are committed to making sure that you leave this transaction satisfied. That means having access to real people that get your questions and concerns answered quickly. Give us a shot and we will make sure that you will look to us again!