Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Womens Allora Ballet Flat Bronze Lizard Size 8
- Color: Bronze Lizard
- Size: 8 B(M) US
The Lizard-printed leather upper of the Vionic With Orthaheel Allora make this statement shoe flat-out fabulous. Boasting of a man-made patent toe cap that shines for dazzling appeal, this beautiful flat features a satin finish elasticized top line that offers exceptional comfort. Durable rubber outsole provides all-day traction while Orthaheel Footbed Technology naturally aligns your feet and helps relieve heel pain by reducing over-pronation. Ideal for everyday use. Add comfort and style to your daily look with the new Vionic With Orthaheel Allora.This style fits small. We recommend ordering a half-size larger than your typical size for optimum fit and comfort.
- Rubber sole
- This style runs small. The brand recommends that you buy a half-size larger then your true size.
- Dressed up or dressed down, the Allora Ballet Flat will flatter and comfort all day long.
- Upper features unique lizard printed leather with a faux patent cap toe.
- Easy slip-on style with an elasticized top line for a secure fit.
- Leather and textile lining create a comfortable environment. Removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert for firm, flexible comfort. Orthaheel Technology naturally aligns feet and may help to relieve heel pain by reducing over-pronation. Rubber outsole with patterned tread provides traction. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 8 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Item model number: 459ALLORA
Thank you for shopping with us! Have an amazing day!
We get your order shipped out and delivered to your doorstep as quickly as possible.
We are committed to making sure that you leave this transaction satisfied. That means having access to real people that get your questions and concerns answered quickly. Give us a shot and we will make sure that you will look to us again!